Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Day 8-11-07

Well it was busy from the time I got up this morning. Washing and cleaning and all that stuff you have to do as a wife. Then their is outside work for Kent to do and he went out and clean the back yard up in this hot record heat we have going on outside. Well I belive it is about 106 outside but he got outside before it got to hot. Then I have never seen it so hot as it has been here the past couple of week's. Well Joe is at work doing his EMT thing. Ben and Rachel are on the beach where it is just as hot there as is here. April and Jason are gone to a wedding and we have the little girl of course. But that is ok we don't see much of her since school stared I know that has only been two day's it seem like for ever. Well I have another disk problem I don't know how bad yet I will find out next week what they are going to do. Thing's are going well with my Dad these day's he goes to Day Care and that help's out alot. Everything is much better when he is at Day Care. I get more done and so does my Mom. Well I guess I better go fix supper before I get fired as the cook around here. I hope every find's out that I have a blog now so I can keep up with thing's better on here than myspace. I love to talk and have fun that is me if you don't know that by now you will soon learn that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home