Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday 8-12-07

We went to church and had a very good lesson this morning. David is a great preacher and he can be funny sometime when he preaching. But that is just the way he is but we would have him no other way. We all as memeber's think he is a great person and preacher. Well after church we all went to eat mexican for lunch and that was nice. I talk to the younger people that was with us I don't get to do that often it is different to talk with them sometimes. I never had the chance like my kid's did to hang with my age group from church. I always had to go home with my parent's. I think it is important for kid's to hang out with kid's that go to church and not with someone that is not a christian. Because it can make it hard down the road if you fall in love with a non christian. Well we stop on the way home and check on the dog's at Ben and Rachel's to make sure they had water and they did of course. Well they will be home today I hope they had a great trip to the beach. April and them got home last night from the wedding about 11:30 she said it was a long wedding. They took picture's at four o'clock and they even took picture's of there dog's I tought that was funny I have heard of everything now. Well next week Kent and I are going on a litttle trip to Baton Rouge,Louisiana for a couple of day's. He will be working and I am going along to just hang out and check thing's out while he work's. I have the easy part and he has the hard part. It's that the way it is suppose to be the men work and the women play. That is the way I think it should be. Well everyone have a nice day I am going to take a nap before church. If anyone see this please pass the word around that Nana has a blog now. Because as you can see I love to talk about just anything I can think of.

8 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'll put a link to your blog on my blog later!

 
At August 12, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Welcome to blog world! Enjoy your nap!

 
At August 12, 2007 at 4:49 PM , Blogger David Courington said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog, but what do you mean "funny"? HaHa

 
At August 12, 2007 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 12, 2007 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Welcome to Blog Land

 
At August 12, 2007 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Welcome to Our World...Blogging is much more fun than MYSPACE...

 
At August 12, 2007 at 9:28 PM , Blogger mary said...

Hey Phyllis glad you found the blog world I know you would have to keep up with me haha. I like this because I can talk and keep up with yall yeah me. Mary

 
At August 13, 2007 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Granna said...

Welcome to Blogging. It is addictive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home