Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, August 13, 2007

Today is 8-13-07

I went to the Dr today with my back and I am not happy with what I heard. The Dr did Xray's and then he told me that in two week's they were going to do another block. But I have never had one done like this. I have another disk right where I had sugery before on that is not right. They are going to try this block and see if it work's. It will be put stright into the side of my back that is hurting me. If this does not work they will try something else before they do surgery again. I feel like I am falling apart and I am not that old. But thing's could be worse for me. I could have my Dad at home all the time driving nut's so this is better than him. Bless his heart it is so sad to see my Dad the way he is. It break's my heart because I know he can not help it. I just wish thing's were different all the way around. My family is still not together on any of this my oldest sister does not even come around. My youngest sister help's sometimes but not often. She cause alot of problems sometimes and that does not help my Mom. But one day they will wake up and it will be to late. My Dad will not know them and they have no one to blame but there on self. My nices and there kid's don't come either. Well that is enough for today I could just go on and on. Well everyone take care and Mya God Bless all.

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I am praying for you, Phyllis! Just keep believing that God will see you through this and He will!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home