Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today is 8-14-07

Well today sarted off with having to get Dad to Day Care. My idea of day care is different it is about little kid's. Not older people , but where my Dad goes there is a day care across the street that is for little kid's. When it is not to hot they sit outside and watch the little kid's. But when you are dealing with these kid of old people they had rather be with little kid's. My Dad came in from day care Monday and he said I am not going back because there was some ladies out there that were not nice to him. He said they make fun of me because I am special to the ladies husband that own's the place. Well this is just like little kid's coming home and saying thing's like this to Mom and Dad about someone in their class. But than some day's it is different they love to go and get icecream from Sonic it make's their day. They have a little poodle out their and it is a lot of fun to them he love's to see just about anyone come in the door at the day care. They have a singing on the first Wed. in every month and they all enjoy that so much because it is old time music and that is what they like is thing's from there past. Well after all that I had to go and get Alissa from school she got sick. I think it was just the hot heat, I gave her liquid's all day and she got to felling better later in the day. Well Wed. I will be packing for Kent and our trip to New Orleans and I can not wait. This will be a first for both of us we have never been their so I can not wait. We will be staying around the French Quarter area so I think that will be neat. Well everyone take care and I will see everyone Wed. night if everything goes well.

3 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Phyllis,

Email me your username and password and I'll "pimp your blog" for you like I did Susan's, Kim's, and Tina's. Maybe even tomorrow night.

pkelsey530@yahoo.com

 
At August 15, 2007 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 15, 2007 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Phyllis,

I'll do so more tweaking tomorrow. If you want something different, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home