Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Tuesday and Wed.

Yesterday was one more day it started off with a bang I had to go to my Mom's house Dad got up in a bad mood. Mom called me and told me that he had hit her and that he wanted to fight and he told her to stand up and be a man. So I went up there to help her out and clean up ing the house. I went in the house and he ask her when I walk in the house why did you call her up here. I told him that I just wanted to come up here and see if he was being nice and he said I am the big bear and you are the little bear. I said I maybe little beart but if you want to be the big mean bear all I have to do is call 911 and we will see who is the mean bear. So I ended up calling the Dr. and we had to take him in. So the Dr told him to start being good are he was going to have to put him somewhere he would not want to go. He said well I still want to fight and he told the Dr. I will fight you. Then the Dr. said get him a punching bag and let him hit it so I am going to try and find him one. Then we started home and got in the car it would not start it was 102 outside but it felt hotter. I then called Kent and he came and got us in the Van and my brother loved that. He like's to ride in my van he had a monkey with him and it made a noise and he put it up where Kent could hear it. He thought that was funny. We made it home and we went back and got the car and brought it home. Kent found out what was wrong with the car and order the part for it. He is going to fix it for Mom and save her alittle money. Well today I had to go and get the part for the car and Dad's medicine for Mom. To keep them from getting out in the heat it was a 103 outside and it felt every bit of it. Then I went to walmart it was even hot in walmart I had to pick up some thing's. Of course I seen something with Alissa favorite person on it which is Hannnah Montanna. I am so bad when it comes to things that she like's. But I do Joseph the same way anything to do with EMT or Fire Dept. I can never just go to walmart and get just what I went in to get. But I think this is true with everyone. Well I guess this is enough for these tow day's. I need to get bus and tke the medicine up the street and finish washing clothes.

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2007 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Phyllis,

I meant to tell you if you send me four good pictures of you and your family, I'll make you a banner for the top of your blog.

pkelsey530@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home