Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thursday,Friday,Saturday

I had a busy Thursday I helped my Mom out at her house while Dad was at Day Care. We got alot done with him at Day Care. Mom was able to help and not have to stop every time she got started. She cleaned here bathroom and did the rest of the house. I had rather help someone in there house then clean my own. My brother love's for me to come and clean he help's which he like's to do. He is so funny they have new people that have moved next door to them and he like's to watch them out the window and tell's every move that they make. It is so funny because he love's to see the dog come out of the house and he waves at them all the time. I was so tired by the time I got home I did not want to cook so we hot dog's for supper. Well the next day I got Joe to take Dad to the Day Care and I sleep in a little later. Which was nice and then I got up and started to work in my house cleaning up which it needed I had not cleaned in a week. Because we were out of town last week. When I am cleaning or I don't have to clean I can just walk around and I sweat like and old pig and I just can not stand all the sweat. My Mom said get use to it you got along time to go. But it is still hard to get use to. Then we had some rain and thunder and lighting to move in and that was nice we needed the rain. I went and got Alissa from school because I had not seen her in two week's. This is the longest I had not seen her sometime. After I got her from school I took her to see her Granny,Uncle Dwight and Grandmother. Then we came home and went out to eat with my sister,brother and my parent' that was nice we all had a good time. Saturday I got up and finished cleaning my house. I am cooking supper for Ben his favorite cass. Joe has a date tonight and I am happy for that. Well he got a shower came out in a towel which is not a first time I told him one day the towel is going to hit the floor. I forgot Joe was driving the fire truck bye my Mom's house and my brother loved that it made him laugh he likes to see Joe drive the fire truck. Well see everyone Sunday.

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Kent Garrison said...

Hey baby thought i would say Hi.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 9:38 PM , Blogger mary said...

Hey Phyllis I was worried about you Sunday and I thought about you all day, I hope that your headaches subside real soon. I wish there was something I could do to help you with your parents but I am always here if you need to talk or want to go and eat. Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home