Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Week So Far

Well my week started of with a bang. First Sunday I had to go to the ER and get a shot for my headache which I had for the past three day's off and on. The longer I sat in church the worse it got. So we just went to the ER instead of going home. I got the shot and came home and went to bed and it finally went away I thought. Then Monday I had to go get that block in my back and it came back. This time they put it in the spot that was hurting on the left. They took me to the OR and did it their. After they got through my headache came back because I had nothing to eat since 9:30 Sunday night. So I ended up with three shot's and it started going away then. So yesterday and today I have done little of nothing which is what you are suppose to do after you have a block done. I hope this help's me because if it don't I do not want surgery that is the last thing I will let them do. Well my brother has been sick also with some kind of virus this week and he has not been a happy camper at all. My Dad has been in day care so that has help out alot that she has not had to deal with him to. Well Joe is at work today for his 24hr shift today so no one is at home but me and the cookie monster. Well I am waiting on the game Sat. I hope Alabama win's it would be nice to start off with a win in our pocket and it would make thing's easy for the Nick Sabin Era. Well my Hubby has got on the blog thing now it is about time. I have been trying to ge him to do it for a long time now. So we have another guy on here to talk to and get good wisdom from MayBe! Well everyone have a nice day.

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM , Blogger mary said...

Hello Phyllis. Thanks for the update on my blog. I am going to be just fine soon I hope. I am glad that you are doing better. We went to Habernos Sunday and Joe was getting his food to go and we asked him to eat with us and he did with all of his to go boxes of food it was so funny. I am so proud of him and he has come a long way I am proud of his new job he seems to enjoy it. Where is Kent's blog??? that will be interesting.

 
At August 29, 2007 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I hope you get to feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home