Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, August 11, 2008

How Things Are Going Around My House

Well since we got back from the Beach it has still been busy for me but I think things are slowing down a bit for me now. Last week was Dr. Appt's for my Dad and they all three were due for a hair cut so we got that done. I tell you it is just like being out with three kids when I take all three of them off some where. I have to get Dad from his room and put him in and put the seat belt on just like you would a kid. Then I get in and off we go to the Dr. Dad does not say a whole lot at all when he is Mom and I. It use to be a fight and fuss just to get them all in the van and all the way to where ever we were going at the time. When we get to where we are going I have to open the back of the van get the walker out for Dad the wheel chair out for Dwight. Thank goodness Mom does not use anything that she has to walk with. I get Dwight out and put him in the wheel chair,give Dad his walker and off we go to the Dr. When we come out it is put Dwight in and put Dad in make sure they both have their seat belt's on. Off we go if it is lunch time we have to stop at McDonalds because Dwight loves the Fish Sandwhiches so that is where we do lunch ever time we are out at lunch time. Then we go back Cherry Hill and take Dad back in to his room he tells me and Mom that he wants to go home. I tell him this is your home now and this is where you stay from now on. This is the best thing for Dad he gets excerise twice a day and this is great for him because his walking is getting better all the time. My Mom and my brother are doing much better now and so am I. The other three are mad but who cares they did not help out anyhow so they do not matter. Well Tuesday I have two Dr appt's and one Thursday. The one on Thursday I will be getting a block in my back so I can stop hurting so bad and get some sleep at night. On Friday Robin get's the results on her MRI that she had done while we were out of town. Keep her and all my family in your prayers as we go through all these things together. Well April is getting more rounder by each passing day that goes by and Alissa starts to school on Wed and she has a man teacher this year so this will be different for her. Well Joe starts back to school on the 26th of this month and he is going to Daniel and Mandie's Friday. Well enough for now everyone take care and have a Bless Week and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home