Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, July 11, 2008

Going Home\The Week

Well we are going home today it has been some more week. Kent went to class and during the day I would get up and eat breakfast the go to the mall. I have never seen a tunnel go under the road that leads you to the mall. That was neat because I could get out and walk everyday. I got me some things,Alissa and Little Tater some things. For you that don't know Kent,Joe and I call the baby Tater that is until we get a name. Kent said this may become it is nick name even when we get a game. The people around here drive worse then they do at home and that is very scary. But cops are just around every corner and they always catch someone and then there is those camers above the red lights that will always catch you. Those little strip malls are everywhere that you look around here but most of the stores are not open. You have no signs up high like we do at home so you can see where things are they are down low on a brick wall,even the lowes around here is made out of brick unlike the one at home. People around here walk the sidewalks a lot and ride bikes,when you enter a houseing area are apartment area they all have names and listed on a brick wall. You can not see the houseing area from the road because of the trees and bushes around them it is fixed up so nice. It remind me of when we went to West Palm Beach it was the same way. Last night by the way it took us an hour and half just to get to the Olive Garden the traffic was just that bad worst then home. On the way back to the hotel I called April to see what they were up to and about that time I went Oh No! this Lady almost hit us on the driver's side. April said what is going on Mom I said Oh we almost got hit by this lady. I ask her if she was feeding Tater and what they were eating she said they were at Outback I told she better feed Tater,herself and tell Jason to also. Well Alissa was at Nannie's house and she is going to our camp on the sevententh with Malissa and her girl's so I think that is good for her. Well I guess I had better go Kent will be here in a few and he will be packing and ready to go so am I. May God Bless All,have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home