Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, June 6, 2008

Kent and I Married for 33 Years Of Our Life

Well June the seventh I will be marred to the man of my life for 33 years. This has been the best 33 years anyone could ask for. Who would have thought that two people from the same neighborhood would have ended up together. We went to high school together and never once dated while in school. He brought newspapers to our house and we did not even look at one another. Before I meet him I was dating someone else but that ended and I was happy because he was one of those that had someone on the side. Kent said he would watch me get off from work everyday and he would tell the guys I sure would like to date her. So some friends of our's that we worked with fixed us up as they use to call it. Then it just went from this point on we dated for two years and we got married. I have been happy from this point on and I love this man so much. We have been bless with three great kids we have had our ups and downs but every family has that. We made it through all of it and we are still happy and our kids are to. So you could not ask for a better life. Husband and kids,my other son Jason,another daughter Rachel. Of course this little tiny blessing name Alissa and another tiny Blessing on the way. So I am so Happy with my life and the way it turned out. I married into a very loving and Bless Family a man with a great family and great parents whom I learned a lot from enjoyed every moment of them being here on this earth with us. Now have gone on to a better place and are happy I am sure. Well I just had to add this to my blog tonight because Sat I am going to be busy and we are going out to eat for our 33rd great and wonderful years together.

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Granna said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun.

 
At June 7, 2008 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Time sure does go by fast when you are having fun in life. I know I have a good life and a great family. Thanks Granna for the comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home