Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our Students Who Finsihed School

Well it is hard for me to believe that Rachel and Jazz have finished High School it. It seems like yesterday and they were so little and could not speak are anything and now they are out of school and onto another step into life. I remmeber when Rachel was born it seems like yesterday when she was running around dressing up in dress up clothes. She was so cute and chubby which I think was oh so cute she also had this cute little smile which would get you every time. I took her on her first trip to ICYC she stayed with me and the older girls she enjoyed that very much. I let her get as dirty as she wanted I know Becky came to see about her at camp one day and boy was Rachel dirty. Becky said when you get home those things will have to go in the trash because they are just to dirty to wear any more. She also went camping with my family and I she enjoyed camping so much. I miss her going with us but I know she is all grown up now and she will be going to college to be a nurse and I know she will make a good one because she cares for people in the way you need to in order to be a nurse it takes a lot to be a nurse. Well she is a very special person to us and she will always be special to us. We love and think of Rachel as our on daughter because she spent a lot of time with us. Oh Stephen I do not want to leave out you better treat Rachel good are you will have to answer to ME. I know you will Stephen I was just kidding of course. Well then there is this young lady that I like to call Jazz and she is just as sweet and loving as she can be. I won't forget the first day I saw her with all the curls in her hair I always thought man I wish I had some of those curls. Because my hair has always been straight,she has a very pretty smile,and a very pretty young lady. I know one time at camp I remmeber her and Alex buring a lizzard that he had caught they even made a little grave for it. Jazz has a great smile and I know she will go far in life no matter what she does in the future. She has a great boy friend name Zack and he better treat her right are he will answer to her other Mom Me. I know Zack will treat Jazz right to. Well we come to Joseph Glenn I have not know you long but I feel like I have. You are a great person and know you are going to do good in the furture. I will never forget the first play I seen you in it was so good and I know you knew I was there because of my laughter. But what can I say you made me laugh and you did do a good job in the show. The food was great tonight as always and the people that served did a good job. Rachel cake's were great and I thought the little cakes were neat the kids took those home with them. The movie was great of the three young adults to boy this is hard to say young adults. We all had a great time Thanks to Josh and Katie and everyone else who helped.

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I believe Alex's lizzard's name was Fred Flintstone. He also had one named Tazz. See, Alex and I were buddies back when he was four and I adored him. At camp he would tote those lizards around and tell me all about them. During worship at camp, he would sit in my lap and fall asleep and I thought he was the cutest thing. Seems weird now. I view myself the same age, but he is 16 years old!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home