Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well Here is Another Post or BLOG Whatever IT IS

Well Friday is going to good real good. Dad will be at day care and Mom,Dwight,Alissa and I are going to go off for the day and have a good time. When Dad is at Day care we go off and enjoy ourselves so much. Alissa is out of school for a bad weather day so she is staying at our house tonight. She went on a field trip today and April went with here they had a good day of hiking and walking she said. They came to the house to eat we had crowder peas,corn,mash potatoes, pork roast and corn bread boy was it good. April and them are getting ready to go off camping this weekend with there church they are campig in tents at Tannehill I think they are going to have a good time. They will be back Sunday, they are having church before they come home on Sunday. Alissa is excited about going camping in a Tent she has never camped in a tent. They will have no electric all they will have will be camp fire and lanterns. So the will be neat for them I know they will have fun. Well I just heard on the news it may rain so they may not have good weather to camp by. Well we are going camping next weekend we are leaving Thursday and stayting until Sunday at Oak Mountain and I can not wait to go we need a break. Beside I am ready to go camping it has been so pretty some days just chilly at night and I can handle that. Well I need to get off and go get a bath and get ready for bed. Alissa got her bath and she is ready for bed she might go to sleep early because she is so tired we will see. Oh the walkfest is

Friday night I hope we get to come I love to see all the kids out runing I might even try walking some myself we will see. May God Bless Everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home