Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things are getting So Better and Back to Normal Somewhat

We are getting back to Normal around here slowly but surely. Kent is back at work after being off for a couple of days. I told him it was hard being home without him I was so use to wakeing up with him here. Joe went back to school and work so it has been just me and the Cookie Monster here around the house. The phone has started ringing again like normal with things that Dad is doing are not doing. Yesterday I had to go to Moms and get him to take a bath,shave and I had to wash his hair,cut his finger nails for him. But today he is at Day Care Joe took him for me so we have a nice day going on today. The rest of my week is not going to be to busy I have to take Dad to the Dr Thursday. I at first thought I was going to be busy the rest of the week with Dr appts and my parents so the Dr office cancled some of the appts and made them for another day so that was good for me. I talk with Gayla today and they are doing ok we are talking about going camping next Thursday at Oak Mountain and I hope the weather plays out good for us so we can. Then April called me form work and they are all doing good. Joe is so funny when he gets around April he will bend down and start talking to her tummy and she will say Mom make him stop. It is just to funny watching all of this take place I can not help but laugh. Well I have not heard from Ben yet but he stays so busy and out where there is no cell towers and that does not help him either. Well everyone taka care and May God Bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home