Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today is a Sad Day at My House

Grandmother went to the hospital last night at 11:00 last night she was not feeling well. Well about 3:00 Kent called me and said it is not good at all. Well Daryl came by to get me and before we got to St Vincent she had passed away. I could not belive this or I did not want to because Sunday she was in a good mood talking about how she could not wait to get out of the nursing home and go to her house. I told her that is what we want you to do is come home so we can come over to your house instead of the nursing home. Well I know that she will be missed greatly by everyone she was such a good person. We all loved her so much I wanted her to around for ever. Two of the sports she liked most of all was Braves baseball,Alabama football, Kent alwasy made her a Braves sheet with the games on it so she would not miss a one. She loved all her kids and grandkis,great great grandkids to. I wsh she could have stayed with us forever I did not want her to go and no one else did either. But she is Heaven with that great man that she was married to that Papa I can just see her smiling at him now saying Teamus here I am I have been waiting to see you for a long time. We don't have to worry about her being sick anymore because in Heaven there is no more sickness. Now there is the arragments that have to be made next to someone dying I think this is another hard thing to do because this makes things so final. So keep us all in your prayers as we go through this. We love all of you very much. The hardest thing in life is to give someone up are it is for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home