Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, March 28, 2008

So Great and Wonderful News

Well this one will not be long at all I have some great news to share with everyone. Kent and I are going to be grand-parents again. We found out tonight when we went out to eat with April and them. Alissa came through door and said Nana look at my test that I have. So I took the paper from her and looked at it and she did not give me time to read the paper. She said Nana I am getting a brother,sister for Christmas. I said you are I am so happy that I am going to be Nana again. April sat down I gave her a hug and she said she had took a test at home and she did not belive it. So today at work she went and had blood work done and it confirmed the news for her. She does not know now far along she is so I think she has a Dr's appt. next week to find out when for sure. Alissa had to call Ben and Joe to tell them and they were happy to. April called Robin she called me and said your going to be Nana again. I am so happy that we will have another baby around to hug and spoil again. If it is Christmas I know where I am going to spend my Christmas at. So I just had to spread the good news,this is just what we needed. I just had to start getting the news out to everyone.

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 10:44 PM , Blogger David Courington said...

The perfect cure for most any conditions. Congratulations! I know you are thrilled.

 
At March 29, 2008 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I know you are VERY excited!!

 
At March 29, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Granna said...

We are excited for everyone- but I think especially Phyllis, who obviously thought it was high time to have a new grandbaby!

 
At March 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

CONGRATULATIONS....I know Alissa will make a good big sister....

 
At April 2, 2008 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Congratulations Phyllis. I am so happy for you and the whole family. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home