Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, March 7, 2008

Pround Great Aunt Again Some Pictures Too


He is so cute the name is Anthony Garrison Bradford he weighted 7lbs 4oz 191/2 inches long. He has black hair and dark eyes. Caisse will say this is baby and that is about it. Then she will look at Gayla's tummy hunting for the baby. Cassie and Keith went to say with someone for a couple of days. I told Gayla to get all the rest she can while in the hospital because I have a feeling when she gets home she will not get much. Then she told me that Cassie still wakes up at night to so she will have her hands full when they all get home together. She still has two in diapers and that is not good I would have had Ms Cassie out of diapers. But she did not I guess some are ok with that. Emily and Becky were up at the hospital to when we were there and Emily did not want to leave the baby. April,Jason and Alissa went up to see the baby last night and Alissa said he was so cute Nana I told her she would make a good big sister when she got a new brother are sister. She love this little girl at her church Aubrey and she has black hair to and she is as sweet as she can be she does not cry when a stranger holds her either. Well after seeing the new baby we went by Cingular and Kent go my phone which was black and orange I got me a pink phone that is what I wanted to begin with. Well this is enough it is time to go to bed around here it is all quite around here. May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home