Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Well Today What Ever Day/JoJo and his Accident

Well today we got up and ate breakfast talked about what we were going to do after wards. We went and got Kent a new toy that is a new mower I was not going to say anything about it I was going to let him talk first. When men get something new they want to talk about it before a woman does because we usually don't know what we are talking about when it comes to a lawn mower and I dont know anything about them other then where the gas goes and how to start one. I like this one because I can drive the lawn mower myself and that makes it nice. How often this will happen I do not know. It is a nice mower you can let the seat forward for short people to drive and that makes it nice for me when I drive it. Well speaking of driving I did get to drive the lawn mower until Jo JO came in and he wanted to drive so I let him drive. But it does make it nice to have one that will drive all the time now. Well JO JO had a date tonight with a girl he went to High School with he met her at Bevill last week at school one night. But he is not to sure about her at all. Well the week before he had a wreck while he was driving a patient to the hospital the person that hit him thought he could out run him but instead they hit. But everybody was alright thank goodness. So he had to work last week in Pelly City for two days and today he worked in Hoover. Maybe this week he will be back at Jasper to work. He had to go to driving school again and then he ended in these other station as part of his accident because it was his fault. They don't always have the right away when driving but still it don't make since to me since they have all the lights on and horns blowing. Well Alissa is sick with strip throat this weekend so she did not get to stay the night with us. Well I can not wait until tommorrow because we will be working on things for Nashivlle. I am getting tired and I am going to bed now see everyone Sunday May God Bless.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home