Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little this and that and More

I thought I knew what a normal life would be like when my brother got home but it is not normal. I don't think it ever will be because there is always something going on if it is not my self it someone else. My brother is getting better but he still can not move around well. Today me and Mom have to take him to the Dr because he has swelling in his right leg. But one good thing is that Dad is at Day Care. I still don't know what a normal life is because I thought Sunday was going to be normal but Sunday after church I had to go off with Mom and help her. Then I had to get Dad to take a bath so I did not get to come to church Sunday night. Then I had to help with Meds so that took some time to do. Well today I went to the Dentist and I have to have some work done on my tooth on Thursday morning so I am not looking forward to that. I think Kent and I are going to go somewhere for a couple of days so we can get our thoughts together so say. We just want to get away for some our time together are put as alone time. Joe has been doing good in school and that is great for him. April is doing good she is having to learn somethings all over again since she started to Nursing School. I know she can do good and make a good nurse some day. I came up with an idea for the ladies at church I think we need to have a girls night out and go eat and out shopping let me know what you think about this anyone that is older then the younger girls. Since they already have a night for girls that are young. Don't won't to hurt anyone feelings at all. This is a way to just get away for a couple of hours at a time every so often. Well I found out today that I was going to an Aunt again and get another baby boy. My niece Angie is have a little boy but she did not tell me my Mom did. She is still mad at me and does not claim me as an Aunt but that is ok if that is the way she wants to be. She called Mom but did not ask how Dwight was at all are anyone for that matter. She did mention April and Rachle but I think that was just her way seeing if they were having a baby. She has not liked April since she had Alissa because she had the first Grand child April did. She does not have anything to do with Alissa either. But that is ok she will pay one day for all on this and it won't be with me,but the good Lord above. Well I need to get off that subject and get off this computer to go help my Mom and my brother to go to Dr. May God Bless All, been is in Jackson Mississsippi he will be back Thursday night keep him in your prayers when he starts back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home