Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My week so Far

This week started of fast I had to go up to my Mom's house first off. My Dad called my house and told me you are going to have to come and check on you Mom. I said what is going on he said your Mom is sick and she want's you to come and check on her and feed your brother. So I made up my bed and left my house. I got to Mom and Dad house my brother was still in the bed and my Mom and Dad had been since 4:00 am. She had been sick that long,I ask her what was wrong she said I have been sick at my stomach,cold,hot,she had trouble breating and she was hurting bad. So I tryed to get her let me call you PC and check with him but she would not let me. So I called Joe and got him to check her blood pressure,and oxygen level. He said it was low and her speech was slured. Well I feed by brother and Dad gave everyone there med's. Then I ask her again if I could call the Dr and she told me no again she said I will be alright. Well I had to leave Mom's house and go get Robin and take her for Radation Treament but I did not want to leave. Knowing Mom was sick,but I did I worried the whole time I was gone. I got Joe to check on them while I was gone I new if someting went wrong he would know what to do. After Robin's treatment we started to her house and my van broke down on us it got to hot again. I had to call Kent and get him to bring some water and out it in my van and he drove it home for me. I took Robin on home in that good old red truck. Then when I got home we ate supper and my sister Melissa called we had to take Mom to the ER we were over at the ER until about 12:50 we got home at 1:30 so we are very tired. Today has been a slow day for me but that is ok I needed one aftter yesterday. Well toady Grandmother got to go into a froom so that is good but she is still not doing awhole lot better.In the ER last night we had about 4 little black girls with the phone's,radio's,and that they were saying ugly word's also I should have went and told the security guard that they were just to noisey and I think he would pu them out are told them stop one. But yoy just now know sometimrs what to say.

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Granna said...

I hope things look up, soon. I know you have had a lot on you. It is hard- we know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home