Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Today Has been Ruff

Today has been a ruff day first I did not feel good when Kent left to go to work the old leg's were not doing well. Then Kent called and said they were taking Grandmother to the ER again and were going to have to keep her. She was having problem breathing and had fluid on her lung's and around her heart. So I was over at the hospital until around 1:00 and then I came home because my leg's were hurting s bad I could not stand up are hardly drive home I was hurting so bad. We went back up to see Grandmother at 8:00 and she was still hurting and having trouble breathing . They are going to put her in a room on Friday so she can have more family to come in and see her that way. She will not be coming home she will go to a nursing because she needs 24 hour care 7 day's a week. I think she will be going to the one in Hueytown Becky has ask around and that is one alot of people has told her about and how good it was and how they gave Physical Therapy. I will Miss her being across the street so I could just check on her anytime that I had to spare for her. Although it is hard with everything that I have to do with my parent's so time I find myself getting on a guilt trip because I was not able to help anymore then I did. Well on another subject before I get to crying about that. We went down to the bldg. due to the bad weather and we found David,Susan,Katie,Hannah, down at the bldg. when we got there. That little Hannah was something else she is a little show off and she is so funny. She seen I had a drink and she called it a cup which is was a Diet Dr. Pepper in a bottle . She wanted a drink and I gave her some of it and she kept on drinking the Diet Dr. Pepper it was just to funny. So Katie got her cup and put some coke in her cup,but she still drank out of my bottle and still called it a cup. She is somemore little girl and she is cute as pie. Well time to go to bed and sleep for awhile if I can . May God Bless keep us in your prayer's. Robin is still doing ok with her radation and chem but she is starting to stay tired all the time now we are giving her a suprise B-Day party Sat. she will be 45. So still keep her in you prayer's also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home