Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Robin and Christmas almost Here 12-06

Well Wed. I went with Robin to the Dr and eveeything is still the same. She start's her treaments on Monday for thirty day's and the off and they will do another MRI. When she saw the Dr she was all smile's and said I am going to beat this with all my might I have to many thing's ahead of me to do. The Dr was happy to see that and he said move around for me and she did she flaped her arms like they were wings and she walked good for him. So he was happy with her progess and she goes back in three week's to see him again. Well on a happy note it is almost Christmas time and I can not wait I love Christmas time and so does my brother he likes all the little animals that make music. I got him one yesterday from cracker barrell and it sings the Shout his ear's go up and down. I have six gifts under my tree four are Alissa and two are Kent's I have to get busy on my Christmas List. It is only three more week's until Christmas. Well Grand mother did not get to come home today I don't know when she will be home she started having problems breathing so they changed their mind's again. Miles is painting the living room the color of mine and he is going to put in hard wood floors in the living room. So this will be nice for her and she also has a flat screen TV in her room now. She will not know what to think when she get's home. Well everyone take care and May God Bless you all keep us all in your prayer's, Grandmother also. ROLL TIDE ROLL FOR EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home