Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, November 23, 2007

11-23-07 Put Christmas Tree Up

Well I am ready for Christmas I have my tree up and now I can not wait to put presents under the tree. Alissa help me put my tree up and we had such a good time doing it. We listen to Christmas music and goofed off a little bit and just had fun while we were putting the tree up. Saturday we are going to Robin's house and help her put her tree up and clean her house for her. She needs all the help she can get she just does not fell like doing anything. Cooking are anything else she is just real tired and her head hurts alot. Kent is going to help Bill put the outside light's up. Kent and Joseph worked around the house and painted some more on the house which I was happy to see that. Sooner he get's it painted the happier I will be. April and Jason,Alissa were going to get there tree and put it up today she could not wait to do that. They went out in the crowed and shopped today and came back by and picked her up from the house. Well I had better go and start supper before Ken and Joe start saying when is supper going to be done. Well Sat. is the big day Alabama and Tiger Fans have ben waiting for I hope Alabama win's I guess we will see if the Tiger's get win number six. Take care and May God God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home