Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy New's 11-01-07

Gayla called today with some happy news she is going to have a little boy and his name is going to be Garrison Allen. She told me she was going to have a yard so she could sale all of the pink stuff and buy some little boy thing's. He will be here I think she said around March the 17th Cassie was born on the 12th. It going to neat when he get's here to see how Cassie will react to a new baby.Because she is such a Mom's baby as is. Gayla will have one on each hip! Kent said his Mom was doing about the same today when he went to see her. I am having a test done Friday at Princeton where they run that scop down your throat. This will not be any fun for me Kent is taking the day off. He is going to start panting the house thank goodness for that. Next Friday we are going to the Mountains and I can not wait I am ready to go. We will get to see the Christmas light's again my favorite season in the Mountains. We had a great Trick Trunk at Church last night all the kids and adults as well has a good time. The food was great as well we have some great cooks at our church. There is always something new to try and that is what makes it so good. This year we had two little new baby pumpkins at the Trick Trunk. One was dressed as a Baby Turtle and the other was dressed as a Baby Pumpkin and they were just to cute. Maybe next year I will get to say I am going to be Nana again. Well everyone take care and have a great weekend. ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE Beat LSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home