Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, September 28, 2007

Around My Place Today 9-28-07

Well today I did not have to take Dad to Day Care so that was good for me because sometimes it is hard for me to get up with my leg's. Robin call about 9:30 and got me up out of bed not just me but Cookie to. She look at me with this look on her face as if who is that calling and getting us up out of bed. But then she just layed back down and went to sleep while I talked with Robin. She was telling me that he right hand was moving better and she was going to the football game tonight and watch Chace play. Then I called Mom to see what she wanted to do and she said her leg's were hurting to much to do anything today. Then she told me Dad had not taken his Med's yet and it was 11:00. So before I could leave I had to go up the street and get him to take his Med's. He came in and took his Med's and I told him you better be ready when I get back to go to the Dr at 2:15 and he better be ready to. So I left and went to Walmart and the Dollar General before we went left for the Dr. We went to the Dr and he got a good report until I told on him. Then Dad did not like me telling on him. I told the Dr. that he would not do anyting but sit around and sleep. The Dr told him he better keep his self busy because he needed to excerise so arthur would not get him down. Also so his lung's would stay healthy and keep working for him. Then I told him that he wanted to die and just leave this old world. He told him that he was in church last Sunday. The peacher ask them who want's to go to heaven and everyone raised there hand's but one man. The peacher ask the man do you want to go to heaven and said yes but not right now. Well we left on that one and April called me and said she was bring Alissa to the house. So when I got home Alissa was right behind me and she gave me a big hug. Well for supper we ask her what she wanted. Alissa said I want egg's,bacon,corn and mashed potatoe's. Well Kent made the egg's,corn,bacon and toast but no mashed potatoe's. Well that was another wackey supper for us. Well Alissa is watching cartoons,Kent is down stair's,Joe is at work and well I am doing my thing. Well everyone take care see you Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home