Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our Little Pup

We have a pup Name Cookie she is my other Child. We treat her like a human well let's say at least I do most of the time. She get's a bath just like we do and she sleep's with Joe Joe at night and when he leaves for work she come's and get's in the bed with me. Whic this is something I use to would not do. Because I alway's said a pet had to sleep outside or in the floor not on my bed. But since I don't have anymore little one's at home she has too there place in my bed. Sometimes she does not won't to let Kent get in the bed he has to pick her up and put her out of the bed himself. Cookie does not like bad weather are to be left home alone. She has been outside when the weather has been bad and I wish you could see my back door where she has did a number on the door. That is by chewing on the door and the wall down stairs where we leave her when we go off. It is not a pretty site either. Nothing stop's her from chewing on the door's not even hot sauce. But now all I have to do most of the time is use a mean voice and tell her I am going to use the fly swatter and most of the time that work's. Cookie will start hanging her head and give me that sad look. But there is some good things I have done with her that is I have taught her how to pray,sit,shake,and when we are eating she gives us tow paw's when she want's something to eat from the table. When one won't feed her she goes to the other and she will do them the same way. Cookie loves a belly rub and a good head rub. When Kent come in from work she get's in his chair with him like Alissa does when she is over at the house. When Alissa is over one get's on oneside and the other get's on the other side. She know's if I get the fly swater I mean business and she does not give me a problem. She get's no petty from me when she is bad. She is a real good guard dog also she will not let just anyone in the house. Well at least she put's on a good show and that is what count's to me she let's someone know she is in the house. You are not going to get in that door easy. Well I could go on and on but I did need to get something done. Have a nice day and May God Bless All.

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Granna said...

Just don't let your cell phone go off while Cookie is sleeping. I don't think she likes that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home