Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, September 24, 2007

Busy Day 9-24-07

Well today is going to be busy as always. First I have to take Dad to Day Care, I was going to get Joe to take him but he went off with Josh. They went to a hunting lodge to see if they could see anything today I guess. But it is getting that time of the year when men like to get out an hunt those poor litttle deer. I wish Joe could kill one it would make him so happy when he comes home I have to listen to the one's that got away. Josh has killed several that I know of so I know he can hunt. I don't like the meat it is to wild tasting for me. Well after I take Dad to his fun place. I have to head to Blount County to spend sometime with Robin today because the rest of the week I will be busy with Dr appt's and doing thing's around the house. This is the last week that my Dad can spend all week until we can get a grant for him. But he will be going some but not as much. When he is not there you never know what will happen at my Mom's I just am always on guard for what ever. At least I know what Kent will fix for supper and it won't be spam either. We are having some rib's tonight and that will be good and I can not wait to eat some of them. Well this weekend was not a good weekend for Alabama they did not win I don't what happened but they were lost somewhere in the clouds are at least that is what I think. Well at least for those tiger's they did finally get a win in their pocket. This weekend Alabama play's Florida St and Tiger's play Florida I guess we will just have to wait and see on these game's. I am not sure about either team this weekend. Of course I want Alabama to win Roll Tide Roll. Well everyone have a nice day and you who have to work don't work to hard.

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2007 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I pray things work out with you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home