Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Up Date on Sister

Well we got good new's yesterday she did not have a stroke they don't know what happened. They said sometime's it is hard to say what happened when something like this goes wrong. So she will be leaving Friday for lakeshore Rehab where she will be their from 3 week's to a month. She still has no use in her right had and from her right elbow down. She does have feeling in it though. But she has a long way to go the Dr said. I am home today the first time I have been home all day in six day's. It sure does feel good, Bill called and wanted someone to come back up today and I sent Joe up to set today. I was just to tired to go back up and set another day. My Mom got sick on Tuesday and no one was here at the house Joe called his Dad and he had to go and check on her. Her blood sugar and blood pressure was high. She went to the Dr Wed and he had to change her med's she feel's some better today. Dad is at Day Care and that make's the day a real good day. So we all can rest good today he will be at Day Care Friday also. That help's out a great deal. Well everyone take care I have some thing's to do so I guess I better get busy. Keep us all in your prayer's.

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2007 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Glad to hear your sister did not have a stroke.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home