Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, September 3, 2007

My Sister and The Day Going So Far

Chase which is my sister son called me this morning and said Robin had a pretty good night. She is still having headache's and they made her walk this morning. She has some movement in her right arm and hand you can see the nerve's moving in her arm and hand so this is a good sign that thing's are starting to get some better. She still has a long way to go. She is not eating much at all she is starting do drink a little. Well I had company last night the girl's stayed all night with me and that is helping me to try and think about something else. Just looking at the smiling face's help me alot. Kent and Joe are working in the yard Alissa and Emily are helping them to. Well later we are going to grill out and April,Jason are coming over to eat with us. I will be happy when thing's get better and Robin is back at home with her family. Well everyone take care and have a nice day and don't eat to much B'Q today. Oh I just have to say one thing about the game Saturday the Tiger's looked like Alabama when they played some of there game's last year pulling it off at the last few minute's of the game. But they won so I guess that what count's to be honest I wanted them to loose but that is a Bama fan for you. HA! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home