Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Update On My Sister

Well we went back to this hospital this afternoon at 3:00 to check on my sister Robin. We got home this morning at 2:00. She is the same her condition has not changed. They did and MRI today and could not find anything that showed up on the MRI. Then the Dr told Bill again that he thought that she had a stroke. But there is still some bleeding coming from somewhere in her brain and that she has swelling on her brain also. So they are going to have to do something we just don't know what at this time. We all just want some answer's amd to tell us what is going to be done. She has no feeling in the right side of her face and the right arm. So the bleeding is coming from the left side. Today my family was together for the first time in a year. The only niece that was not at the hospital was Angie and her kid's. Of course Joe was at work and Ben is out of town and Alissa had company and in the pool. But they checked in with me and Kent every so often. But you could tell that thing's were not right. It was still good to see them all because I am so tired of all this mess that is going on in our family. It should not be this way at all because everyone need's to be on the same page. This is all so hard for me to understand and live with. But I just do what I can and what I am ask to do. So everyone please pray for me and my family as we go through this ruff time. Oh my brother went back to see Robin and he had to touch her hand and that was so heart warming because he does not under stand anything that is going on he know's she is sick though and that is what count's. My Dad went back and he said don't give up fight you can do it don't let it beat you. Mom told her I did it and you can to. So please keep us all in your prayer's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home