Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Sister

Today was a pretty good day for my sister. I went up to hospital today and they did an EEG on her today and her brain waves were all fine. They made her walk today this is good,she had PT in her arm and hand today. She had a speech Therapist to come by today also. She is going to have an Artri Gram of her head Wed. this is where they put the die in your head and this will tell them what happened what is going on now. If everything come's out ok she will go to lakeshore rehb. for several week's for PT before going home. Because they will work there with more with her arm and her speech. Her speech is better than what it has been for the past 3 day's. But she still has a long way to go. She is in room 675 at St. Vincent Hospital. Please keep us in your prayer's. She want's me back up their in the morning because she does not want me to leave so I hope Wed. is the last day I have to go and stay with her. She say's I am her older sister and I have to keep her straight and make her laugh. Well I am going to stop and go get a bath and try to get in bed before to late.

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I hope everything continues to get better with your sister!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home