Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Day

This is a day to remmeber it is 9-11 does anyone know what they were doing on this day? I know what I was doing, Alissa and I was still asleep the phone rang and it was Ben. He said Mom turn on the TV and see what is going on. I did and it was hard to see the tower's going down and all those people that were going down with the tower's. It brought tear's to my eye's to see all the people running and trying to get away from all the action that was going on. Who would have ever thought that something like this would happen in the US. You just never know what is going to happen in this cazy world we live in. I will be happy when they let our guy's come home for good because they do not seem to want our help in peace at all. Well Joe and I are going to see my sister today at lakeshore she want's to come home so bad she call's alot she is so lonley. Bill work's for UPS so he is on the road until Thursday I belive so she is getting tired of the place fast. So we are taking her some watermelon and some other thing's since she can eat regular food now. She is able to move her elbow and her shoulder, her talk is much better and she is getting some movement in her finger's. We went to see her Sunday and she was setting outside with her husband and her kid's so that was a big break for her to get to see the outside and not four wall's. She just called me and told me she can get a pass out this weekend and she want's me to come and get her and take her some where then I have to take her back. She want's me to help her when she get's home but I don't know how I am going to do that yet. Well I am ready for the next game I hope Alabama win's again. I don't know about the Tiger's they seem to be playing like Alabama did last year. Well everyone have a great day and May God Bless. Roll Tide Roll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home