Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brother's Birthday and Update on Robin

Yesterday was my brother's birthday he had a great day. He got lots of birthday card's and present's which he love's. My brother-in-law brought supper over and Mom made him a bannana pudding this is his favorite dessert that he like's to eat instead of cake. He love fish and this what my brother-in-law brought over. This is the first time they have ate with them in a year I guess this is good but my sister still has a lot to say to my Mom that she has not yet said. But I guess this is a start. She has talked to Robin also to this is good but they still have alot to talk about to. Robin is at Lakeshore Rehab in room 114-B and she would love to have visit the hour's are from four oclock to eight oclock in the evening through the week and on Sunday all day. Card's would be nice to and a call just ask for the room number. Today is Kent's B-day he is 54 and he is outside working on the house. He went over to see his Mom and she is not doing well she is not eating good or drinking good. But this will get better she has done this before. Joe is pulling another all night shift today. He will be home in the morning in time for Church, he is working out of the office at SS so this is good. Well my Team won again so Roll Tide the win is what count's after all so keep Rolling along Bama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home