Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You Never Know How Thing's Will Be Sometime's

Wedensday 9-19-07 Well to start with my Dad and I had an appt. on Tuesday and I was the one that made my appt and he did not. I talked to him the night before and told him to get his bath and be ready when I got to the house. He told me that he would be ready to go but when I got up there on Tuesday he was not ready. He had not ate breakfast,no Medicine. So I told him I could no longer wait on him so I left him behind. He told me well I should just die and get out of this old world and you all would not hve to take care of me. I ask him why would you say that he said well there would just not be any more trouble over me. Well I said I am gone see you later because Mom has to go to Dr and you are going along. So I went to the Dr and came back and he had gave Mom trouble while I was gone. But we made it to the Dr and back. Well today Dad went to see Dr Jetty and it was not good he is getting worse and that is not good at all. He just sit's and look's into outspace like he is not in this world. He does not talk and he does not do anything at all. So it is hard on my Mom and I don't know how much longer she is going to be able to do this. She has my brother to take care and herself. When it come's to bath time for Dad sometime's all she has to do is tell him she is going to call me and he will get his bath. But sometimes that don't work and I have to go up to the house and make him get in the tub. Then he get's mad at me and say's who told you to come up here. But on a good note Robin is coming home on Friday and she can not wait to get home. She can move her finger's some so this is good. They will be doing PT at her house for awhile, Then she will have to come back and forth to lakeshore for out patient PT. Well my pup is laying beside me asleep but when I move she will move. Cookie is just like a kid she is always under my feet sometime's I have came close to falling over her just to get to the Phone. Well this weekend there will be another game and I can not wait so I guess it will Roll Tide and well what about those Tiger's will they win? I guess we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home