Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, October 19, 2007

Today 10-19-07 Ruff Week For Me

I have had severl ruff days for the past couple of weeks. It has not just been my parents but myself. I have had problems with my neck and my back. Thursday I went and had a block in my neck and it is starting to feel better now. Next week I have to have a Mylegram on my back Thursday to check out the disk in my back. My legs are hurting me alot and I do not get much sleep at all during the night so it makes it hard to get around the next day even just sitting around does not help. I just wish that things would get better for me. I would love to get back to doing things. Because I am not use to just setting around doing nothing. I had to cancel Dad's Dr appt. for Monday because me and my Mom are having problems getting around. We have not other help and I know everyone has been down this road at one time are another. Until Robin can drive again it is just me and my Mom that can do all of this and it is hard sometime. Right now we can use all the prayer's we can get because it is hard to do thing's when you don't feel good and can not hardly get around. We still get no help from my other two sister's. But I know someday they will have to face it all and answer someday for everything that they have said and done to there family. I was so happy for Kim when she had Ms Lila she is a cute and she is loved alot by everyone. I know some day there will be more at my house. But for now Alissa is the little star at our house. When she comes over to the house we sit and play Lego's and make thing's with them I found some of Joseph old one's and then I bought some the other day, so now we have some more. Joe went to a concert Thursday night with Pam and he came home and said they had a good time. The weather was great he said it did not rain much at all so that was good. He is a mess when he is at home and not at work even if he is 23 year's old I tell him to do thing's and it is just like when he was little I have to tell him 2 are 3 time's to do it. Then he get's to jokeing with me and we just laugh about it. He tell's me he is going to put me in a nursing home if I don't behave. So we still have good times in the house. I have a wonderful husband I would not know what to do with out him. Well enough said sometimes I get carried away. Well everyone have a great day May God Bless All.

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Granna said...

Let's just pack up and head to Gatlinburg and leave all the troubles behind! I hope you feel better soon. I will say a prayer for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home