Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, October 8, 2007

What a lady found in her green beans 10-08-07

To whom ever does the cooking in your house. Watch out when you open your green bean's. I heard on the new's last week where a lady found a rat in a can of green beans. It was a pretty good size rat to. This was real it was not a joke it was sick to see the rat just laying in her green beans. One time I was openning a can of blackeye peas and I found a worm in them so I am real careful when I open can stuff. So everyone need's to be on there guard when they open stuff up to cook. This is the time for thing's like this to start happening like this. But not always the occasion. Today my Dad is outside helping Kent work on the house since he is not at day care today. This is a break for me and my Mom even if he is at my house. He does not come in much to use the restroom like he does at home. I have Alissa at my today that is nice, April thought she was sick but she is alright. I think it is just that time of the year. Well take care everyong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home