Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ruff Day Today 10-3-07

This was a ruff day for me and my Mom. My Dad was having a bad day he had a Dr's appt. but we did not make it because the Dr. had moved his office . So I called to tell Mom that and while she was talking to me Dad went through the house with no clothes on and Mom and my Brother go real angry with him. So I was at Fred's and had to pay for my thing's and leave and go to my Mom's house. When I got back everything that could be going wrong was doing that going wrong. He told my Mom he wanted her to hit him first and he would then hit her. But it never took place because I said please don't do that because that is not good for either one of you to be doing. My Brother was just very upset and I was to but I just hold my tear's back and try to help as much as I can. Then Mom ask him to take out the trash and would not do that because he did not want to get his hand's dirty but he did end up taking it out. Then he told me and my Mom he just wanted to get away from me and her then we would not have to put up with him. So I called the Dr and we went to see him my Mom and I told him what took place and how much he like's to play in the water. There water bill last month was 207.40 just because he likes to play in the water and flush the toilet all the time. After we talk for awhile Dad told the Dr just put me some where out of their way. The Dr told my Mom think about this and let him know what you want to do Are how much longer you want to keep him at home. This is just breaking my heart it make's me so sad because this is not my Dad and I miss my Dad so much. Becuase he never did like this when he was working and staying busy. Well Thursday he is going to Day Care so that will give us some well relif that me and my Mom need's. So keep us all in your prayer because we need it so much with the decisson my Mom is going to have to make.

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2007 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Granna said...

You and your family are in our prayers. We truly understand- been there- still there, but at least we are in a happy place at this point in time and that helps. Having to put someone in a nursing home is a hard decision, and it hurts, but sometimes it is our only choice. We are very pleased with our decision.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home