Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, October 11, 2007

What Friday Bring's for Me and Kim 10-12-07

Well on Friday I will get a block in my neck and that will be nice because it will cut down alot on the pain. The pain is so bad I can not hardly move my neck with out it hurting. It is all in my shoulder's and my arms, it is more on the right then on the left. It hurt's so bad I can not hardly do anything in the house it makes it hard to cook. But I have a great cook to help me out and he is a great husband and I would not know what to do with out him. He is a very under standing husband. When thing's are tuff he is my rock and he is there for me anytime I need him. I love him so much for being very under standing. Well Jo Jo get's to take me Friday I have to be at Brookwood by 6:40 so they can do the block well keep me in you prayer's so I can get back to normal. Well at least their is going to be something great happening Friday Kim is having Little Ms Lila and that is great another little girl in out church family. I was just thinking that in a year are so it will be little Hannah being the leader of the other 2 little girl's. I think it will be neat to see them all running around together. Also that mean's some more of those little hand print's that Kent and I love to see on the door at church. Also the little smile's that are on there little face when they are running around. This gives David and Susan 3 sweet little girl's and one sweet little grand son. Well everyone have a great day and a wonderful week and May God Bless all and be with Kim as she has her little one on Friday I will be thinking about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home