Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Thing's Kid's Say You Just Never Know 10-23-07

Well to start with Alissa road back to the house with her Papa to get her Nana I was so happy to see her she make's my day alot. Then before church I took her back to Lila before church started. She told Kim I want to take her and warp her up in a blanket and put her in a basket and take her home with me. I thought that was so cute out of a child's mounth you never know what you will hear. Then at lunch her and Zander were setting side by side and I was across from them. Zander ask Alissa if she had a brother or sister and she told Zander. No I don't have a brother or sister I am an only child. I could only laugh so you just never know what to expect from a little one when they are talking. I am always tellling Alissa that I am getting old and she will say Nana you are not getting old you are young. So I love to listen to kid's when they talk you never know what will come out of there little mouth's. They sure can make you fell good alot of time, by just what they say to you. As the old saying goes Out of the Mouth's of Babes. You got love those kid's and love them alot. I have always told my kid's no matter how old you are you will always be my baby. I tell Alissa the same thing and she will tell me I am not a baby,but I tell her the samething no matter how old you are you will always be MyBaby Girl. Well I just wanted to pass this along to you all and with that ROLL TIDE and MAY GOD BLESS. Also keep me in your prayer's and thought's as I have my Mylegram done on my back on Thursday at 9:30 at Baptist Medical Center Princeton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home