Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, November 5, 2007

A Little Something Extra

Today I found out that I hurt my hubbies foot. I bump it with my little toe I did not think I hurt it that bad. But today he told me he could not hardly walk on his foot so he is playing it for all it is worth. He told everyone that I hurt him even at work and he told his Mom,Becky,Miles and when he got home he showed it to Joe. Joe said I would not put it past you that you would not hurt him. It has a bruse on the top of his foot and you can tell it has been hit. But I did not think I hit his foot that hard, after it all it was just a little bump with my little toe. So Tuesday he is going to wear his tennis shoes to work so his foot won't hurt when he walks. Just thought I would add something a little extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home