Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, November 5, 2007

This Past Weekend and This Week to Come 11-05

Well over the weekend I was not happy about the game but I wish we could have won but we did not. Well we kept Auburn out of the championship game and that is good. I was at the pagnet watching Rachel and that was fun she got Ms Beauty and Emily early got 1st alternate I was so proud of them. My Dad had a bad weekend he is just drifting away from us more and more each day. The lady at the Day Care said he is not acting not he did when he first came to day care. I had a bad weekend myself I had that scope ran down my throat on Friday and that was no fun my throat was so soar and I have not be able to eat much at all. Well we are gettting ready to leave for the Mountains on Friday I can not wait to leave. It will be nice to get away for alittle while even if it is just a couple of days. We are leaving Friday coming back Sunday and staying in a cabin close to Dollywood. We will not be here for Rachel 18th birthday but she knows we love her very much and wish her a very Happy Birthday. It is hard to belive she is 18 years old and finishing the 12th grade this year. Time goes by to fast these days! Well Joe will be 24 on the 6th of this month now that is hard for me to belive. It was just 24 years ago we were waiting on him to come in the world. He weighed only 4lb when he was born now look at him you would not belive that he was so little. Now he is grown up and EMT,fireman and loves what he does all we need now is for him to find a woman he can love for the rest of his life. We all love him so much he became know as JO JO when Alissa was little and he still gets called that alot. He loves to pick on his Mom and play his game station he trys to play his new game paint ball he does pretty good until he gets hit and then he gets up set. He goes around here sometimes and said I wish I had something good to do. I give him ideas but he does not like them but then that is nothing new with him. Well I need to go and make some phone calls and work in the house a little bit. Take care and May God Bless ROLL TIDE ROLLTIDE .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home