Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Money Can't Buy

Money can buy a house but not a home.
Money can buy a bed but not sleep.
Money can buy a clock but not time.
Money can buy position but not respect.
Money can buy a book but not knowledge.
Money can buy blood but not life.
Money can buy companions but no friends.
Money can buy medicine but not health.
Money can buy insurance but not safety.

This came out of House to House Jacksonville Church of Christ.

Special Dog
A minister delivered a sermon in ten minutes one Sunday morning, which was about a third the usual length of his sermons. He explained, I regret to inform you that my dog who is very fond of eating paper, ate that portion of my sermon which I was unable to deliver this morning.
After the service, a visitor from another church shook hands with the preacher and said, Preacher if that dog of yours has any pups, I want to get one to give to my minister.

I thought I had lost a neckles while we were on vacation we had looked all over the house we stayed in and never found the neckles. Well Alissa called me and said Nana guess what I found I said what? She said I found your neckles in my suite case I was so happy. She said Nana I will mail it to you and I said no I will get it Sunday. I told her if she mailed it someone might get it. She said not if I put my spit on it they won't get the neckles. I thought that was so funny, so I am happy she found my neckles. Well eveyone have a great rest of the week and weekend. Roll Tide Roll


2 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Granna said...

I am glad that you found your necklace. I hate loosing things. I am glad that Alissa did not spit on it!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At November 19, 2007 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know she can come up with soem of the funniest things to say sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home