Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, November 22, 2007

11-22 to 11-27 T-Day and Robin Update

Well this has been a week I would love to forget. Thing's have not went well at all and that is not good. We found out that Robin is going to have brain surgery next Tuesday at 7:15 at St. Vincent Hospital. She has 5 blood spot's on the left side of her brain two is bleeding a little and the other three well they have to wait until they get inside to see what to do. Wed. Bill Dad had open heart surgery and he is doing fine. We need all the pray's that we can get for Robin and our family. They told her everything was going to be fine. She is in great health as far as everything else so this is good. She has headache's all the time and that is due to the blood spot's that are on her brain. If you all miss me at church that is where I will be if I am not with her I will be with my parent's. It is tuff being the only one that help's out with thing's need to be done. Because Robin husband has to work and the boy's will be back in school. I am having problems of my own and my Dr is working on those problems that I have. But it is just hard to deal with I would have never thought this would happen to my sister.If my other sister's would help out some it would not be so hard on me. They say it is my job to do it all for my parent's you ask them to do thing's they just get mad.One day they will hate the day they did not try to help out some. But we had a good Turkey Day at my Mom's house not everyone was at her house. My oldest sister and her kid's and grand kid's were not at my Mom's house. Christmas will be the same as today was at my Mom's. Grandmother is still in the hospital and she is coming home on Friday. We had Turkey Day a Becky's house and everyone was at her house and we had a good time and made picture's. The food was great at both place's. Friday I am putting up my Christmas tree and I can not wait I am ready to do that,so is my brother. Well see everyone on Sunday and I hope Alabama win's on Sat. but if they play like they did last Sat they will not win at all. So Roll Tide Roll and May God Bless. Friday Alissa is going to help me put my tree up and Emily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home