Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Day Today

Today I got up slow but I new I needed to go to church so I got dress Kent stayed home with me to bring me. We got in the van and we talk on the way and I was fine. But when I got to church and someone ask me how I was and gave the sheet of paper with what was going to happen to Robin. It all finally hit like a ton of brick's and then I saw David and he said good to see you hear today I just could not stay at church any longer. I know I have not been their much but it is not because I don't want to be there is just so much going on in my life right now. I have been trying to hold up good here since their is so much going on. But today I think it all hit me what was going on and what was going to happen Tuesday. It is just to much for one person to have to do alone. I am sure everyone has been through this at one time or another. Where you just don't know what to do so you just do what you can. Well on that note I did watch the game some but I new who was going to win because the way the team played last weekend. But Alabama has beat Auburn nine time's in a row befor so I guess it is the Tiger's turn. But maybe next year Bama will come back and be there selves and win some more game's at least more then this year. Well everyone take care and May God Bless and keep us all in you prayer's that things will go fine for Robin on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home