Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Robin and The Weekend 12-04

Well last weekend we took supper to Robin's house and she was in pretty good sprit's. Bill and the rest of the guy's watch the Tennessee and LSU game and ladies talked up in the living room and Dwight. My Aunt came in from Florida to see Robin and spent a couple of day's with Mom and think that helped her alot. We even joked around with Robin and feed her from a spoon because she was not eating much and that was alot of fun. The boy's did not have much to say and Bill talk to Kent and I both. He is in a state of shock just like everyone is Wed she goes and get's her sitches out. Me and Joe are going with her she ask us to,she called me at 7:00 o'clock crying today. I just told her she was going to have to stay busy and keep herself doing thing's so maybe that will help her alot. Well today I spent the day with my parent's and brother we went to Walgreen and Walmart. My Dad is just acting stranger every day I am not sure what is going on with him and we may never know. I am calling the Dr Thursday and see what he think's and tell him about my sister and see if we need to tell Dad everything. Because he does not know yet as far as I know but he knows something is going on by the way we all are talking at time's. My other two sister's have been getting bter about thing's since all of this has taken place. Patsy brought my Mom a north fork pine a small one that is. She has got her something for Christmas this year too. I hope this is the being of thing's getting better but the other two granddaughter's have not came around yet. But I still keep praying that they will come back around soon. I am going to aunt again beside Gayla, Angie which is my oldest sister's youngest is having a baby. Well I guess I had better go Wed is going to be a long day for me so keep praying for us we have a long way to go as the song say's that a country singer sing's. I hope I will be a Nana soon by some one right now I will claim the babies at Church. ROLL TIDE !

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2007 at 10:19 AM , Blogger mary said...

Phyllis remember I am with you and I am praying for you and your family. God will take care of you and give you strength when you think you cannot go another step. Only take one moment at a time do not jump ahead and think about what can happen think about what you can do to make this moment better. Love you. Mary

 
At December 6, 2007 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I am praying for you Phyllis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home