Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, November 30, 2007

Up Date on Robin 11-30

Well the news we got today was not good Robin has cancer and she has to take Radation and Cemo by tablet form. She called me at the Drs office and I had to leave and I called Kent and he called David to go with me to tell Mom the new's I did not know how else to do what I needed to do. It worked out better for me. Well I went in the house first my Mom was cooking breakfast and my brother was already eating. Dad was at Day Care thank goodness for that because we have not told him yet. Mom could not belive what we were saying she said I can not belive this and I was in shock I don't think it has set in for anyone really. They took Robin down where she would be getting her teatment she has to take them for six week's and the chemo pill and the off for 30 day's and they will check her and see how thing's are. She told the Dr she was going to fight this and they told her no they were going to try and control the cancer. She goes home Sat. they are going to tell the boy's then. I told her to be strong and have faith and pray to the Lord that things will be alright for her and her family. This is just alot for all of us to take in I just want thing's to be alright and I am going to Pray that it will all be ok. So everyone keeps us all in your prayer's and thoughts. May God Bless All and Thank you all so Much for Everything.

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2007 at 3:08 PM , Blogger mary said...

Hello Phyllis, how are you doing? I am praying for you and your family. I know this is a hard time for yall and if you need anything just give me a call. Always remember that God is with you and he will help you all through this. Love ya Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home