Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update on Robin

Well today went well for Robin on her surgery they took out a tumor and sent it to the lab to check it out. She may have to have radiation if thing's do not come back ok and cemo in a tablet form but I think everything will come back fine. She is doing fine everything is going good for her right now and she will go in a room Wed. if things go well during the night. I am going to stay with her during the day Wed. Bill has to go to work Wed. He will be back up their on Friday to stay with her the Dr said she would be in the hospital about a week if everything went ok. It has been a stress full day for everyone. My oldest sister did not come up to the hospital she sent her husband when he found out how Robin was he just left and did not say anything to anyone they just act to strange so hard to know what is going on with them. Well I am tired I just wanted to let everyone know how things were and I want to say thank's for all the prayer's that was said for my sister and my family. There is nothing like a church family it is so important to have a church family and a great preacher to go along with the church. Thanks so much David for coming to the hospital that was very much appreciated and needed. May God Bless All. Thank's Phyllis

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I pray everything continues to improve for you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home