Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, January 5, 2008

What is going on in the House today. 1-5

Today is not to busy for me I am not feeling well today my leg's and back are hurting me today and Tuesday I am getting a block in my back I am hopeing this will help with the hurting alot. Kent is working in Joe shower he is having problem's with getting the water to work right in the shower. The problem turned out to be more trouble then he wanted it to he is having to replace the whole shower head. Well Joe is trying to sleep through all of this he had to work last night and did not get home until 8:00 this morning. Cookie is going nut's trying to figure out what is going on since Alissa went to Nannie's on Thursday. She does not like for her to leave at all cookie loves to play with her and sleep with her at night. Yesterday I had to make sure Dad took a bath he had not took a bath in 8 day's yes eight day's he was getting ripe as they say. He had a beard to go along with the dirty body. Well we made it through all of that which took awhile and then I went and got my brother's medicine because Mom has no car it is in the shop. Then I went to the Dollar General and Walmart and did my thing shopping by myself which is not often anymore through the day. Well on Monday I get to go with Mom to take Dad to see the Dr at 3:00 that is always a task in it self. Robin called and said she talk to Melissa and she told her about a friend that she work's with that had a sister with the same type of cancer she has and has been cancer free for 4 year's. So this has put her on a great high and I am happy for her they will do an MRI when she is through with the radaition and Chemo and that will tell us alot then. Grandmother is going to come home on Monday Kent said that is what the Dr. is saying now I hope so for her sake. She has been in the hospital long enough and we are ready for her to come home if she is able. So keep her and my sister in you prayer's. May God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home