Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Eight More Day's Until Christmas 12-18

Well only eight more days until Christmas time has went by so fast it does not seem like it should that many more day's until Christmas. I have got 3 more present's to buy and I will be done but I know what I am getting so that won't be hard to do. Well we are getting together Christmas Eve at our house to open gift's, eat of course could not do with out food. Last Friday night Alissa and Emily stayed at the house they had a great time and I did to. We played with lego's and built thing's and that was alot of fun. Friday I took Alissa to see Grandmother and the nurse came by to check on her and she ask how was your kidney's? Alissa said what is a kidney Nana and I said I will have to think about that one. But she never did ask again so I did not have to worry what to say to her. Kent has been working on Grandmother's floor putting down the hard wood before Christmas. I told him you better get busy Christmas will be here before you know it. Grandmother has a flat screen TV in her room and that is nice. When I was over there on Friday before I went and got Alissa from school . We were setting at the table I had took her one of those bucket of popcorn and she wanted some of the popcorn so the Patty gave her some. She got some down the wrong way and Patty stated patting her on the back and she said I am alright . But the look on her face said it all,she also said Ms Betty we need to put you house shoes on and she gave the same look. But Patty said I am not going to let you fall on my watch,that was so funny to me. Well Robin is doing ok with her treament she is real tired when she goes and comes home. Well I have to go to Mom's and get Dad to take a bath he has not had one in four day's so I think it is time don't you all agree. Take care and May God Bless and Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home