Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is over and Trip 12-27

Well Christmas was great it was just to busy around here. Sunday started off bad when Grandmother had to go to the hospital because she was bleeding real bad. They had to give her 4 pint's of blood and she was in sicu for 2 days. Now she is in a room and she is still very weak. The Dr's have not said yet when she can come home. Then Monday night we got together at the house and open gift's and that was fun. Alissa was the most excited because she got the most present's. There was one gift we made her open last because it was something she wanted most of all and that was from Joe. I fixed her up well she had to work for this gift because this was something she wanted so bad. When she got to the bottom and found the gift she opened it up and went over to Jo Jo and gave him a big hug it was a Ninetdo DS. That was one of the thing's that she wanted off her list she had made. Ben and Rachel got her some joke book's she loves to tell joke's. We got her a jewerly box, High School game,movie's,Hannah Montano stuff, High School Musical PJ's,and there was some under wear in the box with a movie and she would not take those she just said Nana you are carzy. But that is what Nana's are for is to suprise with you with just about anything. On Tuesday we went over to Grandmother's to eat and then up to my Mom's house but we did not eat much their. Today my Mom had to go to the Dr she is sick she had problems breathing last night so she had to go and see the Dr at 9:15 I hope thing's go well with her. Robin is doing ok she is real tired from the radaition treament's she is having she said that was normal. She said that they called her Wed. and told her thing's were going good for her. Well today I am leaving and going with the youth to Huntsville I can not wait to go. I hope the young kid's can handle me because you know how I can get sometime's. I just can get silly sometime's around the as Alissa say's Nana you are funny but I love you. Well take care and May God Bless Everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home