Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas is Almost Here 12-22

I can not belive that Christmas is almost here it seems like it came to fast. Once December came in it flew by and now we have only 3 more day's until Christmas Day. Last night we went to eat with April,Jason and Alissa at Bento's in Gardendale and it was good. We had so much fun just watching the guy fix the food. We sat with two very nice people but his wife drank wine and he drank a few beer's that was the only thing bad. Other wise they were very nice people and they had a daughter 22 and her name was Alissa,she said that was the only way she new how to spell her name at that time now she is like us we learned that it is spelled Alyssa. But that is ok different is good you just can not find anything with her name spelled the way it is. Joe had to go into work at 8:00 so we enjoyed the evening by oursleves it was different. Well I have to say I went to my Dad's party at the day care and it was just like being with a bunch of young kids. They had fixed finger foods for them to eat and they had egg nog to drink. The ladies just love my Dad they call him Mr. Houston and he would just smile when they said that. One lady name Nancy told me that she gave Dad some cake and he ate that and then someone else ask him did he want a pieces and he said yes. I came in and he was sitting in the corner eating and I ask him if he had been bad and he said I guess so . Your could just look at the people and tell that there was something wrong with each and everyone of them. Brenda the lady that is over the day care put some music on and Dad started swinging in his chair and that got people laughing and smileing. Then they opened there present's and they all had a good time. I thought we had it bad until I was talking to one man's wife and she told me that her husband washed his hand's in the toilet no matter what was in the toilet. She has him all by herself because she has no one to help her at all. Well I have said enough at this time everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I just get to rambling on an on and don't know when to quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home